"The Official Blog of the AACM"

Monday, December 12, 2011

Infection Prevention and Control: The Next Hot Career from Nurse Together

Review of chat session with Dr. Catherine Garner, Dean of Health Sciences and Nursing at American Sentinel University and Alice Maciarelli, medical practice administrator and DNP student at American Sentinel University.

NT.com: Today, I am proud to welcome Dr. Catherine Garner with American Sentinel University as my co-host for this chat. I am also excited to welcome Alice Masciarelli, who is a medical practice administrator and DNP student at American Sentinel, as a second co-host. She can give us real time/real life insight into this topic. Alice, I think it's wonderful that you are currently enrolled in American Sentinel's DNP program, and I think your current role in a medical practice will give us more insight about the opportunities available.


For the full article please go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment